Cabrillo Beach to the Point Fermin Sunken City and White Point Preserve
- Distance: 4.88 miles round-trip
- Elevation Gain: 165 feet
- Route Type: Loop
- Trail Type: Sand, rocks, bluffs, sidewalk
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Parking: Free street parking, $1/hour (cash) in parking lot
- Nearest City: San Pedro, California
- Kid-Friendly: Yes, Kid-friendly for older kids that can scamper up beach bluffs.
- Dog-Friendly: Yes
The great thing about beach hikes — aside from the spectacular views and minimal elevation gain — is their suitability for any season of the year. Cabrillo Beach Trail is packed with cool hiking experiences. It takes you through some great tide pools, gets in some excellent beach bluff climbing, walks you through the infamous Sunken City and The historic Point Fermin Lighthouse, built in 1874. Then peak into the ritzy pricey Palos Verdes real estate and the impressive and historic White Point Preserve and Korean Friendship Bell. Dont miss White Point Park Tide Pools, 1801 W Paseo Del MarSan Pedro, CA 90731.
Categorised as: Uncategorized